Monday, June 11, 2012

JSUFYF: Catholic teacher given the left foot of fellowship

Trish Cameron, a fifth grade teacher at St. Joseph's school in Moorhead, Minnesota, was honest on a self-evaluation questionnaire. She told her supervisors the truth when asked if she supported the Catholic Church's teachings.

She wrote:
“I do not agree w/ all Church teachings on a personal level but I do not bring my own opinions into our religion classes. We tend to focus on respect and love for one another and living out our call as servants whenever a ‘political’ topic crops (which it rarely, if ever, does).”
That was insufficient for the administration, which wants to make sure that all the children in its school are getting indoctrinated with the proper Hate The Gay doctrine. So she was asked to resign.

You can read the article here. I don't think I would have been nearly as nice as Ms. Cameron. I'd remind those administrators how much Jesus had to say about homosexuality and gay marriage. That would be NOTHING, ZERO, ZIP and/or NADA.


JESUS, SAVE US FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment